New Patient Information
To help make your first visit with us effective and productive, there are several items that you should bring with you. This helps us make sure that your first visit with us is thorough and complete.
Bring On Your First Visit:
If a referral from your primary card / family doctor is required, be sure to have this arranged prior to your appointment to ensure your appointment is not rescheduled
Health Care Professional Responsibilities
- Establishing a diagnosis.
- Presenting appropriate treatment options, including their risks and benefits.
- Providing patient education.
- Provide accurate Information.
- Taking a studious approach to learning about your medical condition.
- Weighing the risks and benefits of your various treatment and accepting their outcomes.
- Developing realistic expectations.
- Making the final decision about which treatment option is best for you.
- Supporting your health care team by faithfully following their instructions and working at recovering from your condition, including making lifestyle changes if necessary.